Sunday, February 13
My Owl… so much Fun!
Hi All~
Another art journal page posted- in spite of myself. I’m still feeling very anxious and insecure about what you ‘other people out there’ will think. It’s not completed yet, like so many of them, but it’s out there now at least.
However…
I’ve recently joined a wonderful community of empowering, spiritually creative women at the
Wild. Precious Studio. A divine intervention for me, as I have been seeking just this sort of uplifting, comfort connection lately.
My own spiritual, emotional and personal recovery is on solid ground these days, but the fearful, insecure artist-child within has been screaming for awhile to get out.
I’ve always had a journal of some kind- but only in the last year did I start My Art Journal. I say that feeling somewhat found-out now. And, if you noticed, I also said I started it last year. Well actually, it was over a year ago.
I’ve been practicing! ha ha
I also started My Blog at the same time. I haven’t been practicing that either. I tend to start a lot of things with good intentions, but never follow up or follow thru, for that matter. Anyone relate??
So, with another year here and with no excuses left, I’ve decided to start in earnest… again. Hopefully with a support system behind me this time to keep me accountable.
I’ll try to do my part.
I’ll take all the help I can get.
sherrie
Posted by Sherrie at 7:46 PM
Labels: ArtJournal 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
GO you!! :)
I'm so grateful to see you painting and playing and BLOGGING! Wonderful!
I had to click on the broken image above to see your owl, but see it I did, and it is wonderful! So fun and colourful!
Cutest owl EVER! LOL
Post a Comment